Planning for Excellence
- Frontline driven improvement targets. Building focus and commitment to change.
- Results driven approach.
- Shifting to a culture of safety and continuous improvement.
- Moving beyond gut feelings into data and analytics.
- Examining processes and systems through Root Cause Analysis.
- Utilizing Lean and Six-Sigma Methodologies to optimize efficiencies and mitigate high costs of care
Continuous Quality Improvement
- Continuously assessing organizational or system performance.
- Utilizing data and analytics to identify gaps in effectiveness and efficiency.
- Improve clinical outcomes. Improve patient satisfaction. Reduce waste.
- Reduce mistakes.
- Reduce healthcare costs.